logo
COVID-19 Update

Lucas Court, Royal Leamington Spa

75% Shared Ownership
£142,500
Available from Leamington Spa
16 Denby Buildings Regent Grove
Leamington Spa

CV32 4NY

Description

  • Apartment - Purpose Built
  • filter bedrooms 1 Bedrooms
  • property points 1 Bathrooms

**75% OWNERSHIP WITH NO FURTHER RENT TO PAY** A spacious and incredibly well presented 1 double bedroom, first floor apartment, situated within this prestigious development within easy reach of the Town Centre and its fantastic amenities. The property benefits from one allocated parking space with additional guest parking available and has internal accommodation briefly comprising large entrance hallway with two large built in storage cupboards, open plan kitchen/living and dining room. A well-proportioned double bedroom benefitting from double fronted built in storage wardrobe and a modern, white family bathroom with shower over bath.
TENURE We are informed the property is Leasehold with 105 years remaining. The monthly service charge is £139 with an annual ground rent of £ 125.00. We are also informed there is no rent payable on the remaining 25% share although we have not seen evidence. Purchasers should check this before proceeding.

LEAMINGTON SPA is a thriving Spa town offering excellent shopping, sporting, cultural, social and recreational facilities. It is within easy reach of many of the industrial and commercial centres of the Midlands as well as the M40 motorway and surrounding train stations providing good access to London. Stratford-Upon-Avon and the Cotswolds are close to hand.

SERVICES We have been advised by the vendor there is mains gas, electric, water and drainage connected to the property. However, this must be checked by your solicitor before exchange of contracts.

We highly recommend viewing the property so please call us today.

Key Facts

75% OWNERSHIP With No Rent Payable On The Remaining 25% First Floor Double Bedroom Open Plan Kitchen / Living / Diner Allocated Parking & Additional Guest Parking On Site No Onward Chain EPC Rating C Great Location 105 Years On The Lease Close To Shops
;