A modern and progressive property management agency.
Exeptional property management services throughout Coventry, Leamington and WarwickshireLoveitts is a modern and progressive property management agency but maintaining traditional values and with a pedigree which stretches back to 1843. We act as property advisors and managing agents, for a wide range of private clients, charities, major financial institutions, oil companies, property developers and investors including the National Trust, The Coventry Freemen's Charity, General Charities of Coventry, Coventry Cathedral, Warwick Schools, Coventry Schools Foundation, Warwick District Council and the South Warwickshire NHS Trust.
Our commercial and residential property management functions are based at our Head Office in Coventry from where the principle administration/ accounting is undertaken. We also have lettings departments based at our offices in Nuneaton, Leamington Spa and Southam which are actively involved in the letting and management of residential property in Nuneaton, Bedworth, Leamington, Warwick, Kenilworth, Southam and South Warwickshire area generally.
The firm presently manages in excess of 2,000 tenancies.
The firm also acts as managing agents for a number of high quality flat/apartment developments in the area.
- Collection of rent, service charges, V.A.T., insurance premiums and contributions towards the cost of repairs and other expenses.
- Computerised preparation of either quarterly or monthly statements detailing all receipts and expenditure with credit balances paid to you - by bank transfer if requested.
- Periodic visits to managed properties and action as appropriate to ensure that lessees and licensees have complied with their contractual terms.
- Supervision of maintenance and repair work undertaken on your behalf within agreed budgets.
- Competitive quotations for insurance obtained and cover arranged with claims submitted and negotiated with insurers as necessary.
- All client's funds held in separate bank account in accordance with RICS Regulations.
Dear Scott, I do thank you so much for your help and assistance with things we do at Priory House. We could not...More testimonials