Established in 1843, Loveitts is the largest independent multi-discipline practice of Estate Agents, Chartered Surveyors, Valuers and Auctioneers in Coventry and Warwickshire.
We are looking for a RICS qualified, Building Surveyor to join our team based in our busy Head Office, Coventry City Centre.
The ideal candidate will have post qualification experience in a similar role.
This is a full time position - Monday to Friday 8:45am to 5pm.
Duties to include;
• Undertake routine inspections, principally of commercial management properties.
• Prepare appropriate schedules of condition, dilapidations, notice of repair etc. to include costing of dilapidations – negotiate claims and settlements.
• Administer/supervise any significant building alterations, conversions, refurbishment projects etc. to include preparation of basic drawings, applications for building regulation approval, specifications etc.
• Section 20 consultation procedures.
• Develop systems for ongoing maintenance/repair programs to managed properties.
• Deal with Party Wall Act related work.
• Health & Safety issues, asbestos management, fire risk assessments.
• Develop a building surveying discipline within Loveitts.
In return, we offer an attractive salary package & benefits.
Please forward your cover letter & CV to;
John Pugh, Director
29 Warwick Row
Or via email – firstname.lastname@example.org