Duties to include;
Undertake routine inspections, principally of commercial management properties.
Prepare appropriate schedules of condition, dilapidations, notice of repair etc. to include costing of dilapidations – negotiate claims and settlements.
Administer/supervise any significant building alterations, conversions, refurbishment projects etc. to include preparation of basic drawings, applications for building regulation approval, specifications etc.
Section 20 consultation procedures.
Develop systems for ongoing maintenance/repair programs to managed properties.
Deal with Party Wall Act related work.
Health & Safety issues, asbestos management, fire risk assessments.
Develop a building surveying discipline within Loveitts.
In return, we offer an attractive salary package & benefits.
Please forward your cover letter & CV to; John Pugh, Director 29 Warwick Row Coventry CV1 1DY
Or via email – email@example.com- Read less
Purpose of role:
Purpose of role:
· To create and arrange viewings and where necessary accompany prospective tenants.
· To conduct viewings at properties for let where required
· To create valuation and viewing opportunities.
· To follow-up viewings
· Dealing with personal, telephone and written enquiries from prospective tenants and landlords
· Maintain an effective mailing list for tenants looking for property.
· To facilitate new lettings by negotiation between Landlords and Tenants.
· To assist in the administration of new lettings, conduct suitable references on individuals that are applying to become tenants of property
· To assist in any other requested tasks in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department.
· To include administration and other task as required
· To carry out your duties with all due diligence with regard for legal requirements
· To maximise all related business opportunities to include
a) Mortgage referrals
b) Auction referrals
c) Survey Department referrals
To use your best endeavours and be responsible for the full promotion of the residential lettings and management business and associated disciplines of the firm.
You may be asked to undertake other reasonable duties in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the branch which cannot be unreasonably refused.
CVs to Philippa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of Role:
To assist in the management of all aspects of Block and Service Charge Management, covering an extensive portfolio of both residential and commercial ... Read more
Purpose of Role:
To assist in the management of all aspects of Block and Service Charge Management, covering an extensive portfolio of both residential and commercial estates.
The role holder will be required to make site visits so access to own transport is essential. The role holder will require some flexibility and to work additional hours which may be required to fulfil the role.
1. Assisting with managed property repair and maintenance enquiries, ensuring satisfactory completion of works and liaising with contractors, utility companies, landlord clients and tenants.
2. Assisting with periodic property inspections and reporting thereon.
3. Assisting with effective management of the residential block management portfolio, with particular emphasis on the management of service charge accounts.
4. Assisting with the evaluation and amendments of budgets and accounts.
5. Carrying out other reasonable duties from time to time as requested by the Management.
Skills and Experience:
- Have proven experience in the field of property/service charge management
- Will have fundamental knowledge of building construction/defects
- Be computer literate and a skilled communicator
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to: email@example.com