Loveitts fully appreciate that there is no such thing as a standard property portfolio. We understand that your property portfolio will have its own individual and unique requirements.
PROPERTY INSURANCEA significant part of our job is to ensure you have insurance protection that meets those requirements exactly. Its why Loveitts can recommend policies that are bespoke and according to your precise needs rather than relying on standard insure policy wordings.
WHAT SERVICES LOVEITTS OFFER
Fully Managed Service
Let Only Plus Service
Let Only Service
All prospective adult tenants and if necessary guarantors are subject to checks which will include the confirmation of identity, address verification, proof of income, bank validation checks and checks on County Court Judgements, bankruptcies etc. These are conducted by Homelet, with whom we are Premier Agents.
Rent Recovery Plus (RRP) can be available for an additional fee to landlords who wish to protect their rental income during the entire tenancy term. More information is available on request but in essence this product covers the total monthly rental income, no matter how many tenants are on the tenancy agreement. 100% of the monthly rent is paid for a maximum of six months from the date of first arrears and RRP covers the whole property meaning the policy continues even when/if the tenants change.INFINITY SERVICE
In support of Loveitts service for vetting prospective tenants’ financial and general credit worthiness and provision of high quality market leading tenant references (no matter how many tenants are moving into the property), if it turns out that the Tenant falls into rent arrears for reasons outlined within the service terms and conditions, Loveitts provides guaranteed rental payment to the landlord and will procure that this Rent is paid to the account of the Landlord. Loveitts commitment to the Landlord is that in the event your tenant(s) falling into arrears, Loveitts still covers rental payments! Loveitts will continue to pay the rent whilst the insurance company evicts the tenant(s) from the property.
With the Infinity service the experienced and highly efficient in‐house legal and claims team will:
- Provide legal cover up to £50,000 of legal expenses covered
- HomeLet pay the rent on time no matter if tenant pays or not via direct debit ‐ guaranteed rental payments on the required due date.
- A guaranteed legal, claims and eviction service should your tenants stop paying.
- CIFAS checks – unique to HomeLet references – we access the CIFAS fraud prevention service which enables organisations to exchange information about potential fraud. Individuals details are logged so we are made aware of suspicions against them whilst innocent victims of fraud are also logged to protect them from further fraud.
- A check against HomeLet’s own Default Database – a system unique to HomeLet holding circa 14,000 default records ‐ highlighting whether your tenant may have failed to pay their rent in the past. For more information contact our lettings team.