AFFORDABLE NEW HOMES IN SOUTHAM - INSIGHT PARK

Loveitts are proud and excited to present Insight Park – a striking, contemporary development of 24 affordable homes. The development is being built by Rugby based Tompkins Construction who complete a wide range of projects in various sectors. 

Included in the development are 8 one bedroom apartments, 12 two bedroom terraced homes, and 4 three bedroom terraced homes. The properties are being sold for 75% of their market value, with no cost on the remaining 25%. For the first 12 weeks of marketing which will expect some serious interest in these homes, local connection is required – buyers must live in Southam, work in Southam or have immediate family in Southam. Also to be eligible, buyers must not be able to afford the full 100% of the property value, which gives those that can’t quite stretch the budget a real chance at stepping onto the property ladder.

One Bedroom Apartments in Southam

These apartments offer modern, open plan living, private parking and an electric vehicle charging point. Approximate completion in early 2020. Market value: £94,125.00.


Two Bedroom Terraced Homes in Southam

Within each of these attractive homes on the ground floor, there is a spacious living room, a kitchen dining room with patio doors and a cloakroom. On the first floor there are two attractive bedrooms and a bathroom. Each property features two allocated parking spaces and an electric vehicle charging point also. Approximate completion in Spring 2020. Market value: £167,625.00.


Affordable Three Bedroom Terraced Homes in Southam

These desirable homes offer spacious accommodation, two allocated parking spaces and an electric vehicle charging point. On the first floor, they feature a roomy living-dining room with patio doors to the garden, a stylish and modern kitchen and a cloakroom. On the first floor, there are three well-proportioned double bedrooms and a bathroom. Approximate completion in late Spring 2020. Market value: £199,500.00.

The properties all benefit from double glazed windows, central heating and high speed broadband. They are also eco-friendly with each property featuring its own electric vehicle charging point.

Local Homes for Local People

Set on the periphery of open countryside and just a 10 minute walk or a 3 minute drive from Southam town centre, these homes are ideal for residents who work in and around Southam. The development boasts excellent links to locations including Leamington Spa, Warwick, Coventry, Rugby, Stratford Upon Avon and Banbury with easy access to the M40 and M1 also.

For any further information, to register your interest, book a viewing or to request a valuation, contact Loveitts here or call: 01926 429268 or email: leamington@loveitts.co.uk