Charlesworth Gardens - an idyllic location Located off the
leafy Jobs Lane, Charlesworth Gardens is just 5 miles from Coventry City Centre
and a short distance from stunning countryside and the charming villages of
Warwickshire. There are several Nature Reserves within close proximity offering
great walks in a beautiful countryside environment. A variety of services and
amenities are located only a short walk away including a Pharmacy, Post Office
and convenience stores as well as the area being home to various primary and
secondary schools only a short walk or drive away. Just a 10-minute drive away,
Coventry is a city rich in culture and history that offers shopping from high
street favourites to independent retailers as well as numerous restaurants,
bars and entertainment venues
Each property includes a high level of finish complete with a professionally designed kitchen including Quartz work surfaces, integrated appliances and contemporary finishes. Along with landscaped front gardens, each property boasts rear gardens with planting and a lawn to offer the chance of relaxation in this pleasant setting.
All plots contain an abundance of energy efficient features to
achieve the EPC rating of 88.
• Solar PV panels
• 100% LED lighting
• ‘A’ rated combi boiler
• ‘A’ rated UPVC double glazing
• ‘A’ rated double composite front doors
• ‘A’ rated kitchen appliances
• ‘Electric vehicle charging points
A superb specification Our high level of building standards
are perfectly complemented with a striking level of detail in specification
throughout the property. Each property boasts a master bedroom with an ensuite
bathroom (excluding Plots 1 and 2) that includes full height ceramic tiling,
vanity storage units and chrome finishes.
The quality and detailed finish is found throughout the
professionally designed contemporary kitchen which include Quartz work surfaces
and integrated appliances.
The sense of quality continues through the property with
ceramic floor tiling laid across the ground floor, whilst the lounge, stairway
and bedrooms include a luxury carpet. All internal doors are complete with
chrome door furniture and chrome sockets and switches are specified on the ground
floor and landing areas.
• Professionally designed contemporary shaker style kitchen.
• Quartz work surfaces to kitchen with upstand.
• Laminate worktop to utilities with upstand, with Caple
sinks and taps.
• Stainless steel one and a half bowl under mounted sink
with engraved drainer and Franke chrome plated mixer taps to kitchen.
• Single oven, integrated microwave, 4 ring burner gas hob
and extractor hood, all to be NEFF stainless steel finish, built in fridge freezer
and integrated dishwasher, to be Caple.
• Appliance spaces and plumbing for washing machine and
tumble dryer to Plots 4,5 & 7. Plots 1,2,3 & 6 will come with an
integrated Caple washer/dryer in the kitchen area
• High quality white ROCA sanitary ware to bathroom, ensuite
• ROCA vanity storage units to bathroom, ensuite and WC.
• Concealed cisterns with back to the wall pans to bathroom,
ensuite and WC.
• Full height ceramic tiling to walls and floors in
bathroom/ensuite, (splashback to WC).
• Hansgrohe chrome plated dual controlled mixer taps with
pop-up waste to basins and bath.
• Shower cubicle to ensuite with Hansgrohe thermostatic
• Bristan electric shower to bathroom over bath.
• Chrome plated towel rails to bathroom, ensuite and WC
• Oak veneer solid core interior doors with polished chrome
• Oak handrail and feature oak first step to staircase.
• Large format ceramic floor tiling to ground floor
• Contemporary ogee skirting and architraves.
• Luxury carpets and underlay to living room, bedrooms,
stairs and landing.
• French patio doors to rear aspects
• Chrome sockets and switches throughout the ground floor and
• Recessed LED down-lighters to hall/kitchen/dining
room/landing/WC/bathroom and ensuite.
• Under unit lighting to kitchen.
• Dual TV and socket to lounge/dining room and all bedrooms.
• Telephone socket to lounge.
• External power point.
• Full fibre internet
• EPC Rating 88.
• ‘A’ rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy
• 100% LED low energy lighting.
• Dual flush mechanism to toilets to reduce water
• PV Solar panels to supplement the Electricity consumption.
• Energy efficient double glazed UPVC windows and doors
• Solidor composite front doors, offering superior thermal
efficiency and security.
• Electric vehicle charging point to each property.
• Intruder alarm system.
• Multipoint locking system to external doors.
• Full compliance with Part Q of the Building Regulations.
• Exterior lighting.
• Outside water tap.
• Landscaped front garden, patio and turf to rear.
• Block paved drive.
• Planting to gardens.
• 6x4 apex shed.
• Silicone, colour through render to Plots 1,2 & 3, zero
• Thermostatic radiator valves to ground floor and first
• Digital programmable room thermostat for central heating.
• 10 Year ICW Structural Warranty.
• High levels of insulation in roof, walls and floors to
limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer
About Kingswood Homes Kingswood Homes is a residential
development company, which specialises in building high quality practical homes
in the Midlands. All our homes, small or large are built with the same high
level of quality finish and attention to detail.
Choosing the right location for our developments is
essential and great care is taken in the selection of each developments
location. Each of our properties are designed for living to ensure that the
layout is practical and an enjoyable place to live.
Our homes are designed for life so each property is
constructed using traditional approaches to construction with proven building
techniques, craftsmanship and materials. We take a bespoke approach to all of
our developments to create distinctive properties that truly stand out from the
Whilst all developments are unique, they all share the core Kingswood principles of expert design and high-quality craftsmanship. We build all over the Midlands including, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Worcestershire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and some selected sites in the South West.
If you would like any advice on buying, selling or renting a home, get in touch with our friendly team today.