Charlesworth Gardens - an idyllic location Located off the leafy Jobs Lane, Charlesworth Gardens is just 5 miles from Coventry City Centre and a short distance from stunning countryside and the charming villages of Warwickshire. There are several Nature Reserves within close proximity offering great walks in a beautiful countryside environment. A variety of services and amenities are located only a short walk away including a Pharmacy, Post Office and convenience stores as well as the area being home to various primary and secondary schools only a short walk or drive away. Just a 10-minute drive away, Coventry is a city rich in culture and history that offers shopping from high street favourites to independent retailers as well as numerous restaurants, bars and entertainment venues
Each property includes a high level of finish complete with a professionally designed kitchen including Quartz work surfaces, integrated appliances and contemporary finishes. Along with landscaped front gardens, each property boasts rear gardens with planting and a lawn to offer the chance of relaxation in this pleasant setting.
All plots contain an abundance of energy efficient features to achieve the EPC rating of 88.
• Solar PV panels
• 100% LED lighting
• ‘A’ rated combi boiler
• ‘A’ rated UPVC double glazing
• ‘A’ rated double composite front doors
• ‘A’ rated kitchen appliances
• ‘Electric vehicle charging points
A superb specification Our high level of building standards are perfectly complemented with a striking level of detail in specification throughout the property. Each property boasts a master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom (excluding Plots 1 and 2) that includes full height ceramic tiling, vanity storage units and chrome finishes.
The quality and detailed finish is found throughout the professionally designed contemporary kitchen which include Quartz work surfaces and integrated appliances.
The sense of quality continues through the property with ceramic floor tiling laid across the ground floor, whilst the lounge, stairway and bedrooms include a luxury carpet. All internal doors are complete with chrome door furniture and chrome sockets and switches are specified on the ground floor and landing areas.
• Professionally designed contemporary shaker style kitchen.
• Quartz work surfaces to kitchen with upstand.
• Laminate worktop to utilities with upstand, with Caple sinks and taps.
• Stainless steel one and a half bowl under mounted sink with engraved drainer and Franke chrome plated mixer taps to kitchen.
• Single oven, integrated microwave, 4 ring burner gas hob and extractor hood, all to be NEFF stainless steel finish, built in fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher, to be Caple.
• Appliance spaces and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer to Plots 4,5 & 7. Plots 1,2,3 & 6 will come with an integrated Caple washer/dryer in the kitchen area
• High quality white ROCA sanitary ware to bathroom, ensuite and WC.
• ROCA vanity storage units to bathroom, ensuite and WC.
• Concealed cisterns with back to the wall pans to bathroom, ensuite and WC.
• Full height ceramic tiling to walls and floors in bathroom/ensuite, (splashback to WC).
• Hansgrohe chrome plated dual controlled mixer taps with pop-up waste to basins and bath.
• Shower cubicle to ensuite with Hansgrohe thermostatic mixer shower.
• Bristan electric shower to bathroom over bath.
• Chrome plated towel rails to bathroom, ensuite and WC
• Oak veneer solid core interior doors with polished chrome door furniture.
• Oak handrail and feature oak first step to staircase.
• Large format ceramic floor tiling to ground floor excluding lounge.
• Contemporary ogee skirting and architraves.
• Luxury carpets and underlay to living room, bedrooms, stairs and landing.
• French patio doors to rear aspects
• Chrome sockets and switches throughout the ground floor and landing.
• Recessed LED down-lighters to hall/kitchen/dining room/landing/WC/bathroom and ensuite.
• Under unit lighting to kitchen.
• Dual TV and socket to lounge/dining room and all bedrooms.
• Telephone socket to lounge.
• External power point.
• Full fibre internet
• EPC Rating 88.
• ‘A’ rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy use.
• 100% LED low energy lighting.
• Dual flush mechanism to toilets to reduce water consumption.
• PV Solar panels to supplement the Electricity consumption.
• Energy efficient double glazed UPVC windows and doors throughout.
• Solidor composite front doors, offering superior thermal efficiency and security.
• Electric vehicle charging point to each property.
• Intruder alarm system.
• Multipoint locking system to external doors.
• Full compliance with Part Q of the Building Regulations.
• Exterior lighting.
• Outside water tap.
• Landscaped front garden, patio and turf to rear.
• Block paved drive.
• Planting to gardens.
• 6x4 apex shed.
• Silicone, colour through render to Plots 1,2 & 3, zero maintenance.
• Thermostatic radiator valves to ground floor and first floor.
• Digital programmable room thermostat for central heating.
• 10 Year ICW Structural Warranty.
• High levels of insulation in roof, walls and floors to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer
About Kingswood Homes Kingswood Homes is a residential development company, which specialises in building high quality practical homes in the Midlands. All our homes, small or large are built with the same high level of quality finish and attention to detail.
Choosing the right location for our developments is essential and great care is taken in the selection of each developments location. Each of our properties are designed for living to ensure that the layout is practical and an enjoyable place to live.
Our homes are designed for life so each property is constructed using traditional approaches to construction with proven building techniques, craftsmanship and materials. We take a bespoke approach to all of our developments to create distinctive properties that truly stand out from the crowd.
Whilst all developments are unique, they all share the core Kingswood principles of expert design and high-quality craftsmanship. We build all over the Midlands including, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Worcestershire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and some selected sites in the South West.