Do good photographs sell property? At loveitts we believe
The marketing of your property is imperative when selling
your house - first impressions are everything. Poor photographs could mean
buyers will bypass your property or worse still dismiss it completely.
There are many factors that go into making a good
photograph but here are 5 things you can do to help set the scene on the day:
1. Give the house a good spring clean from top to bottom.
De- clutter, take out all bins and recycling and clear work tops and floor
2. If possible, park your vehicles away from the house,
book the window cleaner in, cut the lawn and clear away all garden waste, toys,
3. Open all interior doors, shades, curtains and blinds
to let in as much natural light as possible.
4. Turn on all recessed lighting and table lighting,
lighting a few candles and an open fire (if applicable) is always a nice
5. Let us know if there are any special features – nobody
knows your home better than you the owner and we want to portray that to
Within house marketing devices at our disposal as well,
photo enhancing equipment and other devices at our disposal, call Paul Barnes
on 024 76258 421.