SALES NEGOTIATOR – JOB DESCRIPTION
To use your best endeavours and be responsible for the full promotion of the Residential Agency business and associated disciplines of the firm.
To undertake the following:
1. To create and arrange viewings and matching potential buyers with suitable properties to buy. To accompany prospective buyers to viewings where necessary.
2. Giving vendors potential buyers’ feedback.
3. To proactively tout for new business/take-ons by canvassing, calling out on the mailing list and chasing old valuations.
4. To follow up the viewings.
5. Arranging valuations.
6. Targeting properties which are not on the market to come onto the market with Loveitts Limited.
7. To sales chase and progress sales where required and provide holiday cover for this role.
8. To maintain an effective buyers list.
9. To encourage offers and negotiate sales and fully liaise with vendors, purchasers and solicitors and monitor all transactions through to satisfactory completion where applicable.
10. To carry out your duties with all due diligence with regard for legal requirements.
11. To maximise all related business opportunities to include:
Ø Selling conveyancing services
Ø Selling mortgage services
Ø Auction leads
Ø Commercial leads
Ø Block management leads
Ø Residential lettings leads
Ø Mortgage referrals
Ø Survey Department referrals
Ø Rental and Property management Department referrals
You may be asked to undertake other reasonable duties in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the branch. These duties to be undertaken in accordance with “best practice” and in the best interests of the Company.